Are you trying to learn Python programming but it seems you are afraid because you think it will be too difficult to understand? Or it may be you are moving from another programming language to Python and want to know it very fast. If yes, don’t look further, this Python course is for you.
In this Python course, we will start from the bottom and build up. Anything topic that will hinder you from understanding the next concepts is first treated before the complex concepts. Everything is broken down into simple steps to ensure that you can easily master the Python language even if you have never coded before.
This course runs on the shoulders of challenges, solutions, and source code. Challenges are carefully crafted the illustrate most concepts. It is believed, the more we ask, the more we know. The very reason why most concepts are delivered in the form of challenges and solutions.
Why a Python programming course.?
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language.
Python is an open-source programming language with more than 1 million libraries and more than 100,000 active contributors.
Python is also known for its simplicity as compared to other programming languages.
Artificial Intelligence or Web Development or IoT or Big Data Analysis or Cloud Application Development or Automation domain you can find n number of use cases for Python.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
Python Career Opportunities –
- Python developer: This is one of the most direct jobs that you can expect to land after acquiring this skill. What does a Python developer do? Here are a few key responsibilities:
- Build websites
- Resolve problems related to data analytics
- Write codes that are both reusable and efficient
- Optimize data algorithms
- Implement data protection and security
- Data analyst: This is a very interesting opportunity. It is especially for those who like working with huge amounts of data and finding meaning in that data. This is again a very popular job role. There are many companies that are looking for people who can work with the large sets of data that they have access to. These companies are looking for people skilled in Python because Pandas, SciPy, and other Python libraries come in very handy in accomplishing this task. No wonder more and more companies are looking for data analysts with experience in python to fill open positions.